Here are a few ideas to kick off the debriefs:
- What were some of the challenges? How do they relate to your job?
- Did you discover a useful method or technique?
- Was there a single leader / expert voice?
- Did roles emerge during play?
- Do customers change their mind in real life?
- Did you improve from Round #1 to Round #2? Why / or why not?
- Did you improve from Round #2 to Round #3? Why / or why not?
- What was communication like? Did communicating become easier over time?
- What was the noise level like in each round? (Did the room become quieter in the last round?)
- Were the estimates accurate?
- Was it useful to provide estimates? Why / why not?
What other debrief questions would you recommend? Please comment below.